Mahindra could launch the new Verito for the Indian market tomorrow, 26th July 2012. The car has been spotted many times testing across the roads in India, however now it is the time for the car to be in front of every body. The car which was earlier branded under Mahindra Renault brand is now under Mahindra after the split. And with this facelift, Mahindra has tried to get rid of the earlier Logan like look and has now come up with a totally changed and refreshed looks. Below are the changes mentioned:
Click here to view our special report & images for Live launch of Mahindra Verito.
- New refreshed almost similar to Skoda's grill
- New Alloy wheel design
- Mahindra Scorpio like Music system - 2 DIN
- XUV 500 like LED strip on front head lamps
- New fog lamps - looks to be more stylish
- Two tone instrument panels
- Driver information system which gives the usual data with respect to fuel and distance
- Door handles are new
- Number plate is now at center of boot lid.
We also expect the right positioning of Power window controls in the new car.
The Mahindra Verito Refresh will be launched (national launch) in New Delhi on 26th of July. The event will be presided over by Mr.Pravin Shah, Chief Executive, Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra. Following this event, the vehicle will be launched in Chennai on the 27th July 2012.
Customers will get a wide variety of 8 body colors to choose from – Twilight Blue, Fiery Black, Java Brown, Mist Silver, Toreador Red, Rocky Beige, Diamond White, Dolphin Grey.
Stay tuned for more information on Mahindra Verito as it gets launched.